Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 8. februar 2014

Chanel Beige Petale 567, Les Fleurs d'Ete summer 2011 collection swatches

Chanel Beige Pétale 567 – is from the summer 2011 collection Les Fleurs d'Ete: Mimosa 577Morning Rose 557 and Beige Pétale 567.
It is super sheer in one coat, so I chose to show it on clear swatch sticks in 1, 2 and 3 coats.
Tomorrow morning I show Morning Rose, and you can click on Mimosa above, if you wish to see it!
Do you like Beige Pétale?

18 kommentarer:

  1. I think it's really nice nude and a good base colour for some nail art on nude! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed a pretty nude, but a bit too sheer for my nails :)

      Slet
  2. Yes, I like it..nude is always awesome :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I must admit I like them better and better thanks to Chanel :)

      Slet
  3. Not really my kind of polish, no :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, no I understand, neither holo nor glitter, eh ;)

      Slet
  4. This really is sheer, but I like it. It seems like it gives nice, clean, professional look.

    SvarSlet
  5. Lovely for that natural nail look :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Perfect for jelly sandwich manicure :)

    SvarSlet
  7. i agree with Irmak, absolutely perfect for a jelly sandwich! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. I am not sure about this kind of shade but I actually quite like it :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...