Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 17. februar 2014

Chanel Black Velvet 430 Orient Extreme collection summer 2010 swatches

Chanel Black Velvet 430 – is from the summer 2010 coll. called Orient Extreme coll.: Black Velvet 430, Gold Lame 440 and Illusion d’Or 450. The collection was first seen in the Paris-Shanghai show December 2009.
Black Velvet is black with a velvety semi-matte finish, a bit vinyl-like. It is opaque in one coat, but here you see 2 coats without a top coat.

- and finally even more matte with Chanel Velvet mat Top Coat...
Do you like Black Velvet?

33 kommentarer:

  1. I love that rubbery finish. Very edgy.

    SvarSlet
  2. Very edgy and I like it both ways but my favorite is matte :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have a hard time deciding, but I too think the matte :)

      Slet
  3. Its finish is stunning! So bad that this kind of finish has long life on nails :S

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh, stunning! :-) I love it even more when it's matte! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have a thing for matte at the moment, but I think I like both finishes equally!

      Slet
  5. I would love to see some colourful flowers on it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That would be pretty, but the finish would change after the top coat :)

      Slet
  6. Es precioso, I have top Coat MAT, but I don't know that exist this nail polish!!!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed, and Black Velvet is getting hard to find, so if you get the chance, you should grab it....

      Slet
  7. Oooooooooooooh I love this color!!

    SvarSlet
  8. wow, thats a beautiful polish and great canvas for some flowers :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Sexy! Not a dupe, but a good substitute might be Cult Nails Fetish. It has a waxy finish I love.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, I don't own that one - but I like this type of finish too!

      Slet
  10. i love this velvety finish, it makes it even more vampy!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...