Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 16. februar 2014

Dior Perle layered over dark colors - request post

This morning I have two request posts!
First Dior Perlé 187 layered over dark colors and a little later a Chanel Taboo/P2 Sensual Purple comparison.

When I showed swatches of Dior Perlé 187 right HERE - more of you was wondering what it look like over darker colors, so here you are - CLICK to see enlarged phtos:
Over black, navy blue, a light eggplant purple and a true red - no top coat.
You need to be a bit careful with the application of Perlé over darker colors to get an even result...

Over black, navy blue, a light eggplant purple and a true red - WITH Seche Vite top coat

The polishes used as underwear: Gosh Nero, China Glaze First Mate, Color Club By Design and Anny Red Kiss.

20 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for this post.
    I already tested Perlé on different dark colours, but I didn't really like it. In my eyes Perlé is designed to be layered over bright varnishes.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you found it useful, and I fully agree, it is for the brighter colors, and over Dior Bloom 777 it's just pure perfection!

      Slet
    2. I 100% agree with you. Over Bloom it's perfection, but it also works with other bright reddish colours like i.e. that Psychedelic Orange I showed yesterday.

      Slet
    3. I can imagine that would be very pretty too!

      Slet
  2. WOW, that just make all the colours pop! Amazingly beautiful!
    Do you take other requests? :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - and I sure do, as long as it does not involve me dancing or singing on national TV :D
      And some requests are long term projects ;)

      Slet
  3. I like it with nero so much :)

    SvarSlet
  4. of course, it looks just perfect over black <3

    SvarSlet
  5. It looks marvellous over all of these. And it changes the colour of base dramatically.

    SvarSlet
  6. i love it over by design!!! simply amazing!! oh and black...oh and navy....<3 it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, so you basically quite like it my friend ;)

      Slet
  7. I want this. I really, really want this! You're making me crazy, Maria! lol

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I AM so sorry hahaha - you will not regret it :)

      Slet
  8. Ooh wow. I love the way it looks over these!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...