Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 24. februar 2014

Chanel Strong SoHo Story collection fall 2010 swatches

Chanel Strong – is from the SoHo Story coll. fall 2010: Steel and Strong.
Strong is a gorgeous super dark blackened purple with a beautiful shimmer and a smoky hue like you find in Vertigo 563 – I find it a bit too complex to describe better, but I love it!
It is very opaque in one coat, but this is 2 coats without a top coat, and the shine is amazing.
Isn't it gorgeous?

24 kommentarer:

  1. Mmm me like, this is sooo pretty. ;-)

    SvarSlet
  2. I love this colour so so so much <3
    And I am happy that I have it <3
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
  3. Chanel is pretty good at making the shimmer stand out. I love that :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I love when Chanel creates that kind of gorgeous and complex shimmer! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous and complex. That smokiness really makes this polish very special.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they know how to make very unique polishes :)

      Slet
  6. what a gorgeous vampy polish, pure love in a bottle <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right about that - pure love :)

      Slet
  7. I absolutely love it, gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
  8. I need to stop buying so many cheap polishes and save my money for a Chanel. Some of these are just breathtaking. You're killing me! lol

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - or even both ;) I'm so sorry to tempt you *giggling my evil grin* ;)

      Slet
  9. This really is gorgeous. I love the darkness!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's a perfect combo of dark and dark red/purple :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...