Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 25. februar 2014

China Glaze Lets Groove, Retro Diva Collection swatches (also matified)

China Glaze Let’s Groove – is from the Retro Diva collection fall 2009Cords, Cruisin’, Drive In, Far Out, Free Love, Let’s Groove, Short & Sassy, Skate Night, Stella, Street Racing, Stroll and Thunderbird – but it’s still available in some online shops and on Ebay.
Let’s Groove is a gorgeous deep royal blue with and amazing shimmer, it’s so beautiful. It’s very well pigmented, so one rich coat is enough – but this is 2 coats without a top coat.
If you wonder how it compares to Chanel Taboo - click HERE.

- and finally with Chanel Velvet Mat Top Coat
What do you think of China Glaze Let's Groove - and do you prefer it shiny or matte?

32 kommentarer:

  1. OMG! I think I've not been wearing this one for at least 3 years. Generally during the last time I rarely grabbed a CG bottle. Mattified it really looks great.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's a pity, I really love CG, but it's good to know it's still in your collection :)

      Slet
  2. In both ways is gorgeous, an amazing polish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed amazing, and I like it both ways too!

      Slet
  3. I like it with the clear topcoat rather than matte topcoat :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very beautiful when shiny for sure :)

      Slet
  4. It is gorgeous on its own, but it looks quite interesting matte too.

    SvarSlet
  5. this time regular version took my heart <3

    SvarSlet
  6. It's beautiful, especially when shiny ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Shiny - of course, I should have known my friend ;)

      Slet
  7. Yeah, this remind me a bit more Vendetta than Taboo and is sooooo gorgeous!!! <3

    SvarSlet
  8. wow, it's so very sexy mattified! I wouldn't have guessed it.

    SvarSlet
  9. Pretty in both versions :-) Lately I mattify my nail art creations, so for today I would choose it matte! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I too ahve had a "thing" for matte - I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  10. this is one of my favourite china glaze polishes!

    SvarSlet
  11. It looks great shiny, but wow! It's such a transformation with the matte coat!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's almost dramatic, isn't it :)

      Slet
  12. I like shiny a bit more ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very pretty au naturel for sure :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...