Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 23. februar 2014

Chanel Django 485 Bohemian Fantasy collection spring 2009 swatches

Chanel Django 485 – is from the Bohemian Fantasy coll. spring 2009: Vendetta 483 and Django 485. See Django with nail art HERE.
Django is a pretty pale peach-cream shade and it has a beautiful golden shimmer. It’s surprisingly opaque and this is 2 coats without a top coat. 
Do you like this kind of neutral/nude shade?

17 kommentarer:

  1. Looks like perfect choice for bridal mani.

    SvarSlet
  2. This is that kind of neutral which I kinda like :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too - because I actually can wear it, it's nice with my skin tone :)

      Slet
  3. I like the shimmer, but I can't pull off a nude like that myself :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nudes are demanding, but this is one that I think I can pull off ;)

      Slet
  4. I like nudes and this one is pretty with the shimmer :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow this one looks fabulous on you!

    SvarSlet
  6. This shade is lovely on you :D

    SvarSlet
  7. i loved 'django unchained' movie ;)
    lovely nude... and look at your nails, now i'm jealous :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...