Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 27. februar 2014

Bootie Babe Cushy Tushy and Baboon Moon swatches

This is two random Bootie Babe polishes I bought from Edgy Polish....
Bootie Babe Baboon Moon is described as an electric blue glitter, and that's true with top coat.
But in my mind it qualifies as a blue textured/sand polish with lovely glitters.
This is two coats with a super quick dry time and the finish is just like a sand polish, pleasantly coarse and semi matte - not at all like a glitter that needs a top coat. So that's how I want to show it ;)
 - and this is how it looks if you wear it with top coat:

Next we have Bootie Babe Cushy Tushy a plum cream polish shown in 2 coats without a top coat...
- so do you like them, and what's your favorite...?

You find more Bootie Babe polishes in Katarinas shop right HERE...

37 kommentarer:

  1. They are both beautiful. However I prefer the blue one with topcoat - somehow I'm sick an tired about that special texture finish.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well the maker is calling it a glitter, so i was surprised - as you might know I don't do texture LOL

      Slet
  2. Baboon Moon looks awesome both with and without top coat. I can only imagine the sparkle in person.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the sparkle is gorgeus with top coat :)

      Slet
  3. Nice colors, but I Baboon Moon looks better with topcoat on.

    SvarSlet
  4. such a funny bottle =)))
    first one is awesome - without top-coat =)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL yes, these bottles are really fun :)
      Thanks, I'ts nice you like my un-top cated swatches :)

      Slet
    2. well, I like liquid sand like texture polishes - guilty =)

      Slet
    3. LOL - there are a lot of fellow addicts out there :)

      Slet
  5. Well, it was so obvious that I would start staring at Baboon Moon :-) Definitely perfect, also with top coat! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it is blue after all - so that's a good start, right ;)

      Slet
  6. I like that you want to show your glitter so it doesn't look like a glitter :D
    I like the blue GLITTER best, hahaha! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - in glitter denial, right ;)
      But I agree, it's gorgeous with top coat!

      Slet
  7. wow...they are so gorgeous <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Cushy Tushy <3
    With top coat is... top!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No, wait, I mean Baboon Moon... XD

      Slet
    2. LOL - the top coat kind of gave you away ;) - I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  9. Gah! Both of these colours are BEAUTIFUL!

    SvarSlet
  10. Wow I love the blue one! It really reminds me of a good pair of Jeans.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL a pair of beautiful and glittery jeans - I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  11. I really like Cushy Tushy. I want to wear it :)

    SvarSlet
  12. lol the bottles are so cute! I love the swatches!

    SvarSlet
  13. I think their bottles are so cute - and I knew the polish would be good because it's made by Nubar. I really like that textured blue!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are fun and cure, OK, thanks for that info, I didn't know that :)

      Slet
  14. Awesome bottles! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...