Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 8. februar 2014

Dior Perle Trianon spring 2014 collection swatches - Collaboration Saturday

On this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I am today showing:
Dior Perlé 187 is one of the 4 spring 2014 shades from the Trianon collection: Perlé 187, Porcelaine 204, Bloom 777 and Bouquet 457, I bought the 3 first mentioned.
Perlé is a gorgeous shimmery pink topper, that dries silky/semi-matte, and I found it to look especially good over Bloom 777, just like you see it here, on the ring finger I used Porcelaine as underwear. 



- and of course I needed to check out what it looked like with a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat....
Do you like Perlé - and what do you prefer: the original semi-matte finish - or the one with a glossy top coat?
I have no idea what Elena is showing us today. Should we go and visit her - click HERE!

34 kommentarer:

  1. I'm back again :o). Perlé is really beautiful, but did you already try on dark colours?

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I missed you :)
      I did, and I might show it too!

      Slet
  2. Perle is very nice and over Porcelaine looks awesome...over Bloom is too 80es for me :D
    Happy Saturday :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Very much the 80es I agree - in the good way :)
      Happy Sunday to you :)

      Slet
  3. this time i prefer glossy look, and blue color ;)

    SvarSlet
  4. it's very beautiful! though I always have special feelings for Dior polishes :)) just wish they were cheeeaaaaaper!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well I think we have to live with the price LOL

      Slet
  5. I just love Dior polishes, they last so long on nails and have lovely shades.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have to admit that I prefer Chanel, they last longer, and I'm not happy with the broad Dior brushes...

      Slet
  6. I prefer it with semi-matte finish, but also glossy looks perfect! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I got my Perlé yesterday. I can't wait to try it tomorrow *-*
    It looks awesome both matte and glossy!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You will love it - I look forward to your swatches :)

      Slet
  8. I am back :) I missed to read your posts Maria. Love the pink one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to have you back, I missed you - it is very pretty, isn't it :)

      Slet
  9. Love Perlé! Would love to see it over a black or dark blue!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It looks like I have to post it over darker colors too :)

      Slet
  10. I like it best over the pink, and I LOVE it with topcoat. Shiny!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed gorgeous over pink - and very shiny with the TC :)

      Slet
  11. Ooh how pretty and girly! I love the polishes!

    SvarSlet
  12. It looks lovely. I'd love to see it over some darker shades as well. I think it would look like galaxy.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have to show it over darker colors, will do so on Sunday, if I get it done by then!

      Slet
  13. Everyone is crazy about Perle, and I am, too! I love Porcelaine, also. Some great colors in this collection.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very pretty - but I think my absolute favorite in this collection is Porcelaine!

      Slet
  14. Sooo lovely, a beautiful shimmer. :-)

    SvarSlet
  15. Such a beautiful top coat.

    SvarSlet
  16. Perle is gorgeous with top coat :) i rather see it with.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I cannot decide - but both are gorgeous - maybe at different manis/occasions...

      Slet
  17. Oh, I didn't think that was a satin topper!! I am staggered, it's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...