Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 1. februar 2014

Chanel Island 597, Summertime de Chanel 2012 swatches

Chanel Island 597 – is from the Summertime de Chanel coll. summer 2012: Island 597, Delight 607 and Holiday 617.
Island is a not too sheer opalescent, pale beige nude with a pretty pink hue/shimmer, and it is prone to brush strokes, but not terribly so. It might not be a color I would normally wear, but I think it was OK against my skin tone.
This is 3 coats without a top coat, but 2 coats would be OK too, but my ridges nails looks better with 3 coats.
Chanel Island 597 – er fra Summertime de Chanel kollektionen sommeren 2012: Island 597, Delight 607 og Holiday 617.
Island er en ikke alt for gennemsigtig bleg beige/nude perlemorslak med et smukt pink skær/shimmer, og den har lidt tendens til penselstrøg, men ikke katastrofalt meget. Det er måske ikke en farve, jeg normalt ville bruge, men jeg synes egentlig, den var OK til min hudfarve.
Du ser her 3 lag uden toplak, 2 lag ville også fint kunne gå, men mine gamle rillede negle ser bedst ud med 3 lag.
Is Island a color for you?
Tomorrow I show the rest of this collection!
Hvad synes du om Island (altså lakken, ikke landet ;)?

16 kommentarer:

  1. I like the country better than I like the polish, hahahah!!!! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I kind of guessed my friend - but then again, you never know :D

      Slet
  2. It almost blends with your skin.

    SvarSlet
  3. this is a different color, I like!
    XOXO esmee

    SvarSlet
  4. I'm afraid it's not my colour but I like the name :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's a perfect name for a summer polish :)

      Slet
  5. i was circling around it for a long time, and decided to pass it. it would look horrible on me, but you're able to pull it off!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so - it is a demanding color!

      Slet
  6. pretty but not gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think that's a very good way to describe it!

      Slet
  7. Not my kind of colour but I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  8. to me, this one looks like a polish for old ladies ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...