Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 19. februar 2014

Neutral nail art - Artsy Wednesday

The theme in this Artsy Wednesday is “neutral”, so I chose Chanel Django 485 – and it called for nail art…
I painted the subtle/neutral flowers with acrylic paint, and the top coat is Seche Vite – do you like this neutral nail art?

Check out the other girls Artsy Wednesday mani's
Michelle - Lab Muffin 
Melanie - Nail & Polish 
Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished
Haylee - Makeup and Masala
Rosemarie - Every Little Polish - not this week
Anna - Makeup'n More by Anna

30 kommentarer:

  1. Un color precioso, yo tono neutral de Chanler tengo The Beige o Beiges!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a very pretty beige, one that i actually can wear :)

      Slet
  2. Very delicate mani! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it Irina, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  3. Looks very soft and sweet - a perfect spring manicure!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it Mari, than you so much!

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. Thank you so much Elaine, I'm glad you like it - and the nude colors :)

      Slet
  5. You and your Chanel! I'm so jealous! Very pretty mani :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - me and my Chanels - yup - thank you so much Michelle :)

      Slet
  6. So beautiful! I love how light and subtle this is!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, thanks a lot Traci!

      Slet
  7. It looks so elegant and lovely :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thanks a lot Irmak :)

      Slet
  8. These are so subtle and pretty! I love the look of the silver and peach together!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Amber, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  9. I think you chose the perfect colours for the flowers! Very pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much my friend, I'm so pleased you think so!

      Slet
  10. I like how soft this mani looks.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  11. Svar
    1. Thank you so much Tanja, I'm happy you like it :)

      Slet
  12. very elegant, i love this colour <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Kosmetiksammlerin, I'm so happy to hear you think so :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...