Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 17. februar 2014

Chanel Illusion d’Or 450 Orient Extreme collection summer 2010 swatches

Chanel Illusion d’Or 450 – is from the summer 2010 coll. called Orient Extreme coll.: Black Velvet 430Gold Lame 440 and Illusion d’Or 450 – click on the names to see the other two.
The collection was first seen in the Paris-Shanghai show December 2009.
It is of course no longer available in stores, so if you want it my advice is to grab it soon, it is pretty pricey already.
Illusion d’Or is in my book a beautiful topper with shimmer, flakies and hexagon glitters, but of course you can use it without underwear, if you want. Here you see one coat of Illusion d’Or over one coat of Chanel Blue Satin 461 – and on other colors on a nail wheel below. The application is easy and the dry time is quick!

- and as promised on other colors on a nail wheel, click o the photos to enlarge them...
Do you like Illusion d’Or as much as I do...?

This was my Chanel swatch #110 - see them all HERE!

30 kommentarer:

  1. I like it over that bright blue polish.

    SvarSlet
  2. I do!!! I am deeply in love with topper lacquers and this make no exception :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful effect, I like it over black :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I don´t like it I LOVE it and I need it for my collection :(
    <3 <3 <3
    Have a nice evening

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I hope you get it, it has become quite pricy, I'll keep an eye open for you :)

      Slet
  5. It looks really nice over black, I like that a lot! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow es un esmalte espectacular, Its perfect for the night!!
    I love your blog !

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are so sweet Sara, I love your blog too - and yes, it is an amazing polish :)

      Slet
  7. I love this over the red swatch! It is pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very pretty over red too, I agree - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  8. That's really very beautiful, especially on black.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think it probably is the most beautiful over black :)

      Slet
  9. ERMAGERD. That is gorgeous. I love the little sparks of blue.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - but it does have that effect - and those tiny sparks of blue are SO amazing, I love them to bits too!

      Slet
  10. I love the hints of blue glitter :D

    SvarSlet
  11. it looks perfect over black :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...