Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 21. april 2014

Catrice Holomania swatches: ApHolo 7 and Holo in One

The Catrice Holomania polishes are part of the 24 Luxury Lacquers that Catrice relased in the March 14. There were four Holomanias that sold out rapidly, so I am lucky have two to show you, thanks to yet another swap with Denise, thanks a lot :)
They are both very pigmented and perfect one-coaters, and I’m thinking they must be great for stamping!
Here I show them in two coats without a top coat. The application was easy and the dry time was a little bit slower than normal for Catrice.

C02 ApHolo 7:
C02 ApHolo 7 is a pretty light blue, makes me think of stonewashed light blue jeans. The holo particles are pretty coarse so it’s kind of both scattered and light rainbow holo – but not super strong.

Holo in One:
C03 Holo in One is a pretty light sea green with blue undertones, but fortunately it doesn’t feel like teal. The holo particles are pretty coarse so it’s kind of both scattered and light rainbow holo – but not super strong.
- so do you like these two..?

34 kommentarer:

  1. The blue one was not available in my region so I only got the teal one. I was a liiiitle bit underwhelmed. But that's probably because I own a couple of other holos that are way stronger. I think those are not bad for Catrice's first try with holos!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They seem to have been very limited - and yes underwhelming, but pretty!
      AND you forgot Catrice Dirty Berry (also holo ;)

      Slet
  2. Madre mia son preciosos ambos colores, pero el segundo me ha enamorado, aquí en España no los he visto....

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, I love the second one too :)
      I hope they come to Spain!

      Slet
  3. Wow, it's so hypnotizing ;) I need to look at these nailpolishes. ;) Greetings from Poland.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I hope you get them in Poland too :)

      Slet
  4. I do like them though I am not crazy for holos. Holo in One is one of my untrieds. Like your swatches!

    SvarSlet
  5. Both of these are beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. I'm not surprised my holo-loving friend :)

      Slet
  7. I have these two as well and a hard time to get the green on camera ;-) Both gorgeous polishes!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It might be the settings... I think I was lucky to capture it pretty well, and I agree, they both are :)

      Slet
  8. i'm in love, they are gorgeous, both of them!

    SvarSlet
  9. They're both very pretty! I like this kind of holo too. Sometimes it's nice to wear a polish that's not too eyecatching, and has a softer holo effect. It reminds me of Mariann from Make Up Store.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, until recently i preferred the strong rainbows, but I have learnt to appreciate the more subtle holo's too!

      Slet
  10. Love them both!!

    SvarSlet
  11. They are both lovely, but I like the blue one a bit better than the aqua one.

    SvarSlet
  12. Both beautiful, I don't know if I could choose one... maybe my heart would choose ApHolo 7 :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, fortunately I don't have to choose :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...