Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 16. april 2014

Pahlish Blood of the Mountain swatches

This beautiful Pahlish polish was sent for me to review from Edgy Polish!

Pahlis Blood of the Mountain – is garnet red holographic with gold and pink metallic micro flakies. OMG I love it, it’s absolutely gorgeous!
The application was easy, the dry time is good, and this is two easy coats with a Seche Vite as top coat. A top coat isn't a must, it dries smooth, but the finish wasn’t quite as shiny as I would like it.
What do you think - pretty, right..?
See more Pahlish polishes HERE!

24 kommentarer:

  1. I'd better not look too long at it. Otherwise it will go straight on my wishlist ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm sure even a small glimpse will make you remember it ;)

      Slet
  2. LOVE this one!! Sooo beautiful! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. Indeed it is - thank you so much for sending it to me :)

      Slet
  4. I love a fine red holo polish.

    SvarSlet
  5. What a beautiful nail polish!

    SvarSlet
  6. Same thought as with Sea Said Goodbye, NEED TO HAVE THIS! It's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You definitely need it - now go get your credit card ;)

      Slet
  7. Beautiful kind of red and perfect holo effect! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. I really like it, I think it's the first time I see that kind of red with holo finish :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes it's very gorgeous - so happy to have it!!

      Slet
  9. A very pretty red, and the holo effect makes it even prettier!

    SvarSlet
  10. Super pretty, I would say! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...