Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 5. april 2014

Chanel Orange Fizz 307 Cote d’Azur collection summer 2009 swatches - Collaboration Saturday

My friend Elena from PicturedTinsel and I have new swatches prepared for you, it's time for Collaboration Saturday!
I am showing:
Orange Fizz 307 – is from the Cote d’Azur coll. summer 2009: Orange Fizz 307 and Golden Sand 317.
Orange Fizz is a coral-peachy orange, perfect for tanned skin and the slightly subdued color makes it highly wearable in many situations – but most of all, it screams summer!
It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is 2 coats without a top coat. The application is a breeze and the finish is beautiful with a high shine.
Do you like Orange Fizz?
I wonder what Elena has for us today...?

22 kommentarer:

  1. I love orange varnishes. Unfortuantely this one won't match with my skintone, for it contains a lot of white.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. I'd like to wear this shade :)

    SvarSlet
  3. That's a really nice orange shade, I like that :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I would never have thought that orange could look so good!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe it's because it's slightly subdued?
      I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  5. Smuk farve :-) Må jeg spørge, hvor du køber alle dine Chanel lakker? er holdbarheden som det andre lakker ?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. De gamle Chaneller kan jo ikke købes i forrretninger, så dem må man søge rundt om i verden. Her i Danmark er Trendsales.dk et rigtigt godt sted.
      Som jeg har skrevet til dig før - så er det med holdbarhed på lakkeer meget individuelt, men Chanel holder godt på mig.
      Forberedelserne til en manicure og brug af grund- og toplak betyder jo også meget i det spil :)

      Slet
  6. What a gorgeous warm color. I like it.

    SvarSlet
  7. I absolutely love this shade!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL Knowing you, I thought you might :)

      Slet
  8. Ohhh I have this nail polish, two nail polish Orange Fizz, I love this... it's genial.

    SvarSlet
  9. I have a Revlon Orange Fizz LOL :)
    I like it but I would have some issues on wearing that with my super fair skin ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it probably is a popular name - well orange is not for any skin type, but this one is for quite a few, I think!

      Slet
  10. This color is so pretty! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...