Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 28. april 2014

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 16

One of my lovely swaps with Denise - read the post HERE - it was in November..
I showed the NARS Guy Bourdin collection a while back...
 More rare Chanel findings...
Sorry - they are standing on the wrong boxes - should be opposite :D
Made in USA and Made in France Kabuki

 Goodies from a bog sale...
- and finally more old Chanel's...

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

This is a scheduled post, I am having a long needed offline week, but I look forward to reading your comments and visiting your blogs again around May 6th….

20 kommentarer:

  1. Todos son muy interesantes, no conocia apenas ninguno...ese black velvet...me muero por ver una manicura con él!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I showed Black Velvet swatches, have a look at the folder Chanel swatches and stash, there you find the link to it!

      Slet
  2. Great haul again Maria :)

    SvarSlet
  3. You have got some nice gems in your collection by now :)

    SvarSlet
  4. You always make me LOL with your NEHS posts :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that - thanks a lot!!

      Slet
  5. haha I always love seeing these! :D

    SvarSlet
  6. What a nice collection. You'll soon have all the Chanels ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, I wish I had, but i suspect there are at least 1.000, probably more :)

      Slet
  7. Looks like many lovely blue shades. Haul posts are always fun! I guess we all should have a computer free week regularly.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love haul posts too - and yes, I enjoy mine at least ;)

      Slet
  8. you're really shameless, when will be enough ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm afraid you are right - but maybe it will be the same day as you stop buying polish ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...