Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 24. april 2014

Jessica swatches: King Tut's Gem and Lime Cooler

Jessica King Tut’s Gem is a vibrant, medium blue with a subtle, pretty shimmer. Two coats are enough, but the flash made my ridged shine through, so this is three coats without a top coat.

Lime Cooler:
Jessica Lime Cooler is from the Gelato Mio collection summer 2012.
Lime Cooler is a light spring green without too much yellow, and that makes it a pretty pastel green (not mint or lime) in my book. The formula is nice to work with, it goes on just a tad streaky in the first coat, but the second coat leaves you with a lovely finish.
Do you like them - and do you have a favorite..?

28 kommentarer:

  1. King Tut's Gem's so gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. I like both. The light green polish is perfect for spring!

    SvarSlet
  3. That blue is really so pretty ♥

    SvarSlet
  4. love that blue one! Amazing shade:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's so pretty with that shimmer :)

      Slet
  5. OMG, I've never seen the gem of the king and I am in love, right now *____*

    SvarSlet
  6. I love both the name and the colour of King Tut's Gem :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is a beautiful polish with a great name :)

      Slet
  7. Flotte farver, men den blå giver en frisk og glad stemning som jeg får, når jeg ser skyfri himmel :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, de er smukke hver på sin måde, og du har ret himlen kan godt have den farve af og til :)

      Slet
  8. King Tut's Gem is so bright.

    SvarSlet
  9. i really love those blue shades, i can't get enough!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very beautiful, and I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  10. the first one os such a vivid blue beauty! I'd buy it for sure :)

    SvarSlet
  11. King Tut's Gem is stunning! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  12. i really love lime colors, but the blue one took my heart *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, but then again it IS blue, right ;)

      Slet
  13. Lime cooler looks quite interesting.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...