Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 19. april 2014

Chanel Metal Roux 93 swatches and comparisons - vintage

Chanel Métal Roux 93 – is a vintage and I’m guessing 1990's – do you know...?
Metal Roux is a bronze/red copper metallic with a subtle shimmer, not a color I normally would buy, but it's my mission is to swatch as many Chanel’s as possible!
It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is 2 coats without a top coat. 
- and finally a comparison
- so tell me - do you like Métal Roux?

14 kommentarer:

  1. That's also a colour, I wouldn't buy. Nice to look at, but not on my nails.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, this type of copper red gold is a bit demanding...

      Slet
  2. Hola! No soy de este tipo de colores, aun así entre los tres que nos compras, el que más me gusta es el Golden Sand

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I cannot say I'm a huge fan either - but I try to show as many as possible :)

      Slet
  3. It looks nice but doesn't really do it for me

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel pretty much the same way about it :)

      Slet
  4. Lovely! Great comparisons too!

    SvarSlet
  5. not my cup of tea ;)
    but i have only nice thing to say about your nails, they look great :*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...