Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 11. april 2014

Pahlish Lullaby Without End swatches

Pahlish Lullaby Without End – was inspired by Queen of Years and her performance of the Long Song.
Lullaby Without End is a gorgeous red, a little bit on the dark side, and it has pretty multi-sized glitters in blue metallic and iridescent orange.
The application was easy, the dry time is good, and this is two easy coats with Seche Vite as my top coat.
Do you like a Lullaby Without End..?
See more Pahlish Polishes from Edgy Polish!

28 kommentarer:

  1. Hmmm...that's gorgeous, but it would be - for me - even more gorgeous without those blue squares.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed a gorgeous red - and it's interesting how we all have our likes/dislikes in glitters :)

      Slet
  2. I haven't tried this indie brand but this polish ist stunning!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In general I find the quality really good - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  3. Not sure why, but this polish reminds me of strawberry ;D. Looks cool!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it sure does look juicy as a berry - it's fund how colors and shapes makes us think of something quite different!

      Slet
  4. Muy bonito, me recuerda un poco al tapage de chanel (el color de base)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think this is a bit more red than Tapage - also more juicy crelly/jelly like :)

      Slet
  5. It is a wonderful polish, I like the blue glitter particles in it!

    SvarSlet
  6. I'm not a big fan of this sort of polish, but this one looks so pretty. I mean, it's red and it has glitter. What's not to love?

    SvarSlet
  7. Yay it's really beautiful :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...