Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 26. april 2014

OPI Lincoln Park After dark swatches

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark is a purple so close to black that it just as well could have been a black with a purple hue – or maybe it is.
The application is easy, the dry time is good, and here you have two coats (one would probably been enough) – no top coat.
See a comparison of Lincoln Park After Dark and Lincoln Park After Dark Suede HERE!
See swatches of Lincoln Park After Dark Suede HERE!

14 kommentarer:

  1. I Find it more brownish then purple-ish o.O but Its a beautiful color and I would like to see a matte Version of it :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is one of those "difficult to decide" colors, but I agree it leans towards brown too, that might be possible, if you by that mean with a matte top coat?

      Slet
  2. I was going to purchase this but then I thought it was too similar to black and I have tons of blacks... The suede versione is much more unique, I prefer that :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Yes, the suede is much more interesting, this is such a blackened color...

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous polish!

    SvarSlet
  5. this one was on my wish list before i even start to blogging :D
    but i don't have it... yet ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well then you should get it, it's very affordable on Ebay!

      Slet
  6. I like the suede version better and they look great together.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...