Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 28. april 2014

Priti Nyc swatches: Etoile Violet and Ruffled Velvet Iris

- a blurple and a purple Priti Nyc...

Etoile Violet
Priti Nyc 376 Etoile Violet is a blue toned medium purple, I would definitely call it a blurple. This is 2 coats without a top coat.

Ruffled Velvet iris:
Priti Nyc 617 Ruffled Velvet Iris is a beautiful red toned medium purple. It is very opaque, so one coat is enough, but this is two coats without a top coat.
Do you like these two Priti Nyc polishes..?

This is a scheduled post, I am having a long needed offline week, but I will look forward to reading your comments and visiting your blogs again around May 6th….

32 kommentarer:

  1. I love Etoile Violet. It was one of my first Priti NYC varnishes :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Ruffled Velvet is so chic and elegant, but I Iike both of the polishes!

    SvarSlet
  3. I love both shades! I'm a purple addict :P

    SvarSlet
  4. My favourite is Etoile Violet :)

    SvarSlet
  5. This is a new polish brand to me, but these two looks nice, especially the purple one...;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's a super nice brand with a very high quality!!

      Slet
  6. etoile violet looks just perfect in my eyes *.*

    SvarSlet
  7. Priti Nyc has so beautiful shimmery polishes. These are both gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed they have - I'm glad you like them too!

      Slet
  8. Ruffled Velvet Iris is so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  9. oooo, I love them both, they're *beautiful*!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh by the way: This post is not labelled with "Priti NYC" ;) Hahaha!!!

      Slet
    2. Hahaha, actually it is - but I had forgotten to put Priti Nyc in my list of brands - I did that just now, so thanks :D

      Slet
  10. They're both lovely but the violet one is amazing :D

    SvarSlet
  11. Both are really nice. If I had to pick a favourite, I'd say the first one :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - OK, then I keep the other one ;)

      Slet
  12. Today I'd choose Ruffled Velvet Iris, but they are both beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...