Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 26. april 2014

Chanel Vertigo 60 swatches - vintage - Collaboration Saturday

My friend Elena from PicturedTinsel and I have new swatches prepared for you, it's time for Collaboration Saturday!
I am showing:
Chanel Vertigo 60 – is not the same as Vertigo 563 from 2012
Vertigo 60 was a fall or Holiday 2002 LE, thank you Trine for this info!
It is a wine-red polish with a beautiful shimmer and a metallic sort of finish, and one coat is enough, but this is 2 coats without a top coat.
What do you think of this vintage polish?
I wonder what Elena has for us today...?

12 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...