Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 19. april 2014

Chanel Forbidden Noirs Obscurs collection fall 2009 swatches - Collaboration Saturday

My friend Elena from PicturedTinsel and I have new swatches prepared for you, it's time for Collaboration Saturday!
Chanel Forbidden 437 – is from the Noirs Obscurs coll. fall/winter 2009: Diabolic 427 and Forbidden 437.
Forbidden is a chocolate brown with a dark red hue, a cream polish with a super shiny finish!
This is two easy coats without a top coat.
Do you like Forbidden?
Tomorrow I'll show Diabolic...
And now lets see what Elena has for us - I have the feeling it's as young Chanel ;)

26 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Indeed it is, a good chocolate brown never goes out of fashion...

      Slet
  2. It's so gorgeous. I love it.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought you would like it, I'm glad you do!

      Slet
  3. Forbidden = dark chocolate
    So gorgeous <3 <3
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. AH - yes - of course LOL (but they actually say the dark chocolate is healthy, but that we should not eat the milk-chocolate ;)
      I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  4. Forbidden reminds me chocolate agian :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it sure does - I guess you like chocolate ;)

      Slet
  5. Gorgeous chocolate-y shade :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Om nom nom, it's like chocolate! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It sure is - and brown (I know you don't like brown's ;)

      Slet
  7. this one instantly reminded me of chocolate... now i need some of that ;)

    SvarSlet
  8. Not my kind of colour but so classy :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I normally isn't a brown person, but Chanel made some gorgeous brown polishes, and I love them :)

      Slet
  9. Like a chocolate! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...