Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 20. april 2014

Chanel Diabolic 427 Noirs Obscurs collection fall 2009 swatches

Chanel Diabolic 427 – is from the Noirs Obscurs coll. fall/winter 2009: Diabolic 427 and Forbidden 437.
Diabolic is a vampy, blackened red-brown with a purplish hue. It’s a cream polish with a super shiny finish.
This is two easy coats without a top coat.
Do you like this diabolic polish...?

18 kommentarer:

  1. This is beautiful and so classy looking! I don't have anything like this in my collection. I also love how extremely glossy it looks :) Have a great Easter! xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed beautiful - and Chanel knows how to make those incredibly shiny finishes, I love them :)

      Slet
  2. Of course I love this diabolic polish ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course you do, it's such an Elena color :D

      Slet
  3. I love the name! I'd love the polish even more if it was just a bit redder :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow this really is shiny! Gorgeous shade!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Chanel makes such shiny cream finishes - I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  5. i think i have something similar in my stash... never the less, love this kind of shades, this one looks great :D

    SvarSlet
  6. This is a stunner. I'd wear it even though I'm not a fan of browns.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...