Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 22. april 2014

Too Fancy Lacquer This Love Is Smokin' Hot swatches

Too Fancy Lacquer This Love is Smokin’ Hot – is a gorgeous hot pink with a moderate linear holo.
This is two coats and it didn’t dry as shiny as I wanted, so I used Seche Vite for these photos.
I have a weakness for this type of hot pink - do you like them..?
I got this from a swap with Denise - but it can be bought from Edgy Polish!

33 kommentarer:

  1. That's really Wow. By the way, that's you, who 'reinfected' me with pink ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'd say that has to be one of the best achievements I had in the nail polish world - you look SO good in pink :)

      Slet
  2. The shimmer is very sublte but still very pretty

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow, it is a fantastic polish.I love the glittery shimmer!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the holo might be subtle, but it's very pretty!

      Slet
  4. I have a weakness for this kind of pink, too. It's gorgeous and almost coral!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So have I, I love hot pinks - but would call it coral though...

      Slet
  5. Looks great! I have this to but so far I've only used it in my easter nail art...

    SvarSlet
  6. wow, that shimmer is really smokin' hot *.*

    SvarSlet
  7. I love it - and shiny is sooo good! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. What a hot polish indeed! :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Jeg falder også let for disse pink, men det er jo også en kanon smuk farve :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det eer jo det - og så er de så livsbekræftende på en eller anden måde :)

      Slet
  10. I like pink, and this one looks stunning!

    SvarSlet
  11. I have a weakness for this type of pink too! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I cannot get enough of them at the moment LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...