Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 30. april 2014

Kiko 302 Pearly Orchid and 338 Light Lavender swatches

302 Pearly Orchid
Kiko 302 Pearly Orchid is a warm/red toned purple with a pretty shimmer. This is two easy coats – and no top coat. It’s gorgeous, but I seem to prefer the blue-toned purples better.

338 Light Lavender
Kiko 338 Light Lavender is a beautiful light lavender, so in this case the name is spot on. You see two easy coats without a top coat.
Do you like these two...?

This is a scheduled post, I am having a long needed offline week, but I look forward to reading your comments and visiting your blogs again around May 6th….

20 kommentarer:

  1. Sooo beautiful, both of them, but as you know, I love the purple one the most....;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, the lavender is KIND of purple too ;) - thanks anyhow :D

      Slet
  2. Both shades are beautiful but I'm really loving Pearly Orchid!

    SvarSlet
  3. When a saw Pearly Orchid I've got instantly shivers and that means I want the polish :) It looks awesome, it is hard to describe how much I love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH, I so hope you get it - soon, very soon!

      Slet
  4. Both are lovely. I think I agree with you about liking blue-toned purples better too :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think that's the direction I'm heading ;)

      Slet
  5. That second one is so cute and bright... Both lovely polishes!

    SvarSlet
  6. Light Lavender is so lovely :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Svar
    1. So it would be safe to say "*Ky* approved" ;)

      Slet
  8. The first one is just an amazing purple - it's the sort of purple I love to wear :-) The second is also pretty :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. believe it or not, i prefer that lavender :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ups, just fell off my chair, didn't see that one coming LOL

      Slet
  10. I like them both, but the purple stole my heart ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...