Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 11. november 2013

Chanel Curieux 76, swatches and comparisons

Chanel Curieux 76 – unfortunately I have not been able to find any info about neither collection nor year/season, but I have a feeling it is fairly old – can you help me...?
It’s a pale gold metallic, and because the pre-owned bottle I bought isn’t more than half full, I first used an underwear, Illamasqua Load to make sure 2 coats were enough, and I’m pretty sure It would have been fine with 2 coats on it’s own.
So what you see is 2 easy coats over Illamasqua Load, and I used a top coat.
Chanel Curieux 76 – jeg har desværre ikke kunnet finde oplysninger om, hverken hvilken kollektion den tilhører, udgivelses år eller årstid for den, men jeg har på fornemmelsen, at den er ret gammel – kan du hjælpe mig…?
Det er en lys guldmetallic, og da jeg har købt den kun halvt fulde flaske brugt, vil jeg spare lidt på den, så jeg lage først et lag Illamasqua Load, for at sikre mig at to lag ville være nok – og det var det og jeg tror også det havde været nok uden en bundfarve.
Det du ser, er altså to let påførte lag over Illamasqua Load og jeg har brugt toplak.
And a little comparsion - what do you think of this pale and delicate gold polish...?
I have found a lot of information about the Chanel polishes on my LIST, but still miss a lot of info about the year and collections they belong to.
If you can help me with any of the missing info - I hope to hear from you, here or on my email metzger@mail.tele.dk - thank you!
Og en lille sammenligning - hvad synes du om denne lyse, sarte guld lak...?
Jeg har fundet en masse info om de Chanel lakker jeg allerede har, se min liste HER - men hvis du kan hjælpe mig videre med år og kollektioner på de sidste, vil jeg meget gerne høre fra dig, enten her eller på metzger@mail.tele.dk - tusind tak!

18 kommentarer:

  1. I have a feeling there's some nail art that completes this mani.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, in this case you are wrong, the bottle is not full enough = I want to save the precious drops :)

      Slet
  2. I agree with Vedrana. May be some 'doodling' would look fantastic.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. This is lovely. Great comparison! :D

    SvarSlet
  4. I love gold nails but this color is too light for my but still pretty <3 <3 <3
    have a nice Monday <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very light, and I was surprised that I actually liked it a lot :)

      Slet
  5. I do own something similar to this :)
    But I have this kind of shades just for stamping/nail arts LOL

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know, a lot of girls feel that way about golden shades :)

      Slet
  6. i like this pale version better then the real gold color ;)

    SvarSlet
  7. this is the first time i saw this polish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's not very common any longer, so I think it is fairly old!

      Slet
    2. I think so, too--like shine eye, I've never seen this one before.

      Slet
    3. I have the feeling it is fairly old - maybe even really old...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...