Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 12. november 2013

Chanel Black Satin 219 US LE version, swatches, how to tell the difference and comparisons

Chanel Black Satin 219 LE US version with shimmer – the BlackSatin 219 available today is from the standard collection and was first released in 2006. The Black Satin in EU and the US is the same – BUT there were for a short period of time a LE US version with shimmer, and thanks to Fingers from Fingers Polish Mania I now proudly present this in my collection – thanks a lot for this lovely swap!
The US LE Black Satin is black, but unlike the normal pure black creme version, the LE has a subtle shimmer.
One coat could be enough, but here you see 2 without a top coat. The finish is shiny and amazing, and the dry time is good.
Chanel Black Satin 219 LE USA version med shimmer – den BlackSatin 219 der kan købes I dag er fra standard sortimentet og blev første gang solgt i 2006. I dag er Black Satin den samme i såvel USA som i resten af verden – MEN der var en kort overgang en LE US version, der havde et let shimmer, og den har jeg takket være Fingers fra FingersPolish Mania fået fat i, og kan nu stolt vise den i min samling – tusind tak for denne dejlige swap!
USA LE Black Satin er sort, men i modsætning til den normale cremelak version, har LE versionen et diskret shimmer.
Et lag kan være nok, men her ser du to lag uden topak, og dens finish er helt fantastisk og skinnende, og tørretiden er god!
 - how to tell the difference by looking at the labels...
- og hvordan man ser forskel ved at se på etiketterne...
The front is pretty much the same on both versions...
Forsiden er faktisk ens på de to versioner...
But on the back of the LE US version (to the left) it says: "Made in USA" - the normal version looks like the one to the right (except for the 3 tester lines)...
Men LE USA versionen ser ud som den til venstre der står tydeligt at den er "Made in USA" - den normale version ligner den til højre med angivelse af såvel Paris og New York (bortset fra de 3 linier om at den er en tester)...

And finally a comparison with other more or less black Chanel polishes, click on the photo for a large size...
Og til sidst en sammenligning med andre mere eller mindre sorte Chanel lakker, klik på fotoet for at se en større version...

30 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Epic win indeed - I am so grateful to have it thanks to Fingers :)

      Slet
  2. Oh wow, Chanel made much more blacks than I imagined! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh my dear friend and Chanel Virgin, you would be amazed ;)

      Slet
    2. *whispering* she is, but I'm trying to change that ;)

      Slet
  3. Very cool I have Steel as well! I thought this was 2006 ish-so when my post comes out at least I got that part right! I'm so happy to have helped you get a polish you love. I love doing stuff like that!!! I'm so glad you love it and now have a smile on your Chanel loving face!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks once again - I was so happy when you contacted me :)
      I suspect it was a LE release in 2006 in the US when it was released in Europe, and then it came back to the US as the "standard" version - but it did indeed put a smile on my Chanel loving face :D

      Slet
  4. Very informative! I went through a brief Chanel phase but never got any version Black Satin.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so, there are so much incorrect and/or confusing information floating when you google it :)

      Slet
  5. Ohh, a lot of black! Beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  6. Hmm.. don't know which version is better, but after all I'm not any fan of Chanel, I just have one and it was a present from my bf :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I don't know either - I love them both, but this one is a special star in my collection :)

      Slet
  7. I love the shimmer in this! It is really pretty!

    SvarSlet
  8. This is beautiful on you! Great comparisons :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so, thank you so much :)

      Slet
  9. i'm proud owner or this polish, europe version ;)
    love it, it's old but the formula is still great :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such a wonderful pure and pitch black - I love it so much - or rather, I love both versions so much :)

      Slet
  10. Oh, you got it! It really IS very beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed I did, I'm such a lucky girl :) - and yes, it really is <3

      Slet
  11. I love the US-version of Black Satin.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  12. i wish i could get my hands on us version!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see why - it is really pretty - you have to stalk Ebay and other places :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...