Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 10. november 2013

Chanel Cosmic Violine 497, Celestian Light coll. spring 2009 - swatches

Chanel Cosmic Violine 497 – is from the Celestian Light coll., spring 2009, and is of course sold out a long time ago. The nail polishes in this collection were: Cosmic Violine 497, Mica Rose 495 (showed earlier today) and a re-promotion of Dazzling (originally released for Christmas 2007).
Cosmic Violine is a brown-red, but mostly brown like in cocoa and chocolate, with pink/fuchsia shimmer, that makes it stand so much out – I have nothing like it in my collection.
Do I need to mention how easy the application is, and how shiny it is…?
This is 2 easy coats – no top coat.
Chanel Cosmic Violine 497 – er fra Celestian Light koll., foråret 2009, og er naturligvis udsolgt for længst. De andre lakker i denne kollektion var: Cosmic Violine 497, Mica Rose 495 (vist tidligere i dag) og en genudgivelse af Dazzling (oprindeligt udgivet julen 2007).
Cosmic Violine er en brun-rød, kakao-chocoladefarvet lak tone med et fantastisk pink/fuchsia shimmer, der giver den noget helt særligt, og jeg har da heller ikke noget lig den i min samling.
Behøver jeg at nævne dens fantastiske konsistens og den smukke finish, nej vel, det ved I efterhånden godt ;)
Du ser 2 lag – uden toplak.
Do you like Cosmic Violine...?
Hvad synes du om Cosmic Violine...?

28 kommentarer:

  1. What a beautiful and warm colour, love it. :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. I love it on you - that shimmer is just fantastic!! Wowza!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I was blown away by that shimmer too LOL

      Slet
  3. This nail polish looks amazing. I love the color :)

    SvarSlet
  4. it's so pretty, i'm happy i have it!

    SvarSlet
  5. I really like this one and i think is unique because it;s brown and them with red shimmers.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed unique, I don't have anything like it either :)

      Slet
  6. I don't like that it is brown, but I love the sparkle.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is not just brown, it has a red hue too - and yes, that sparkle :)

      Slet
  7. I have the feeling, the base colour is a brownish burgundy - so oxblood -, als I wrote in my post. But call it, as you want to - this varnish is simply stunning.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I still think it's more brown than ox blood - and yes stunning, we completely agree on that :)

      Slet
  8. This is beautiful! Looks like a great color for this time of the year!

    SvarSlet
  9. I love love love this colour <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - even more than I thought I would :)

      Slet
  10. The shimmer is wow and this is so so shiny! :)
    If it would be less brown and more red it might be my fav red ever :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I prefer red to brown too, but still it is just enough red for me - and I love it :)

      Slet
  11. sweet mama, this one is sooooo hot <3

    SvarSlet
  12. Beautiful! This came out shortly before I got into polish. Had I been into polish at the time I for sure would have picked this up!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed lovely - well I only have been collecting since spring, so I was lucky to find it slightly used - it is still possible to find it :)

      Slet
  13. It looks wonderful! ^_^

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...