Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 3. november 2013

Chanel Fracas 571, Printemps Precieux coll. - swatches

Chanel Fracas 571 – is from the Printemps Precieux coll. spring 2013 including Accessoire 573, Emprise 569 and Fracas 571 - click on their names to see the other two.
Fracas is a bold pink, yet somehow subdued with a hint of coral. It has a subtle shimmer, the application is a breeze and it has a beautiful shine. This is 2 coats and no top coat.
Chanel Fracas 571 – er fra Printemps Precieux coll. foråret 2013 der omfattede Accessoire 573  Emprise 569 og Fracas 571 - klik på navnene for at se de to andre.
Fracas er en smuk klar pink, der har et ganske let skær af koral. Den har et ganske let shimmer, den er superlet at påføre og den finish er smuk og skinnende. Du ser her to lag uden toplak.
What do you think of Fracas...?
And how did you like the Printemps Precieux coll. as a whole?
If you didn't see my swatches of Chanel Red Dream yesterday, check them out, it's so gorgeous :)
Hvad synes du om Fracas...?
Og hvad synes du om Printemps Precieux coll. som en helhed?
Hvis du ikke så mine swatches af Chanel Red Dream i går, så tjek den ud, den er så smuk :)

27 kommentarer:

  1. That looks really cool. Nice shimmer!!

    SvarSlet
  2. I love how delicate and pretty it looks, and that slight shimmer is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the shimmer makes it extra pretty and delicate :)

      Slet
  3. O my god I love this one so much.

    SvarSlet
  4. I like Fracas much better, than Emprise. It's beautiful.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, but remember my mission is to show as many as possible ;)

      Slet
  5. That's a really pretty pink! Love it! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  6. I like Fracas a lot, but its a little forgettable/dupe-able for the price Chanel like to sell at. But your swatches are stunning as always!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I still think it is pretty unique :)

      Slet
  7. That super shy shimmer made this lacquer great :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Lovely color! I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Svar
    1. Yes, it is one of the colors that look so good on you Traci :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...