Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 4. november 2013

Rainbow Honey The Final battle coll. swatches: Sapphire Weapon and Ultimate Weapon

Today I have 2 of the polishes from Rainbow Honey The Final Battle coll. - Ruby Weapon and Phoenix Down from the same collection HERE.
These were all give to me for review from the sweet Katarina from Edgy Polish...
OBS: This is 5 ml blogger sample bottles, normally they come in 15ml. bottles!

Sapphire Weapon is a deep blue base with green and gold shimmer.
The application was easy, and the dry time is good! You see 2 coats without a top coat.

Ultimate Weapon is a dark purple base with gorgeous blue shimmers.
The application was easy, and the dry time is good! You see 2 coats without a top coat.

Do like these two dark and mysterious "weapons"...?

31 kommentarer:

  1. Both are lovely. I like Sapphire Weapon better. I think it is more unique.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right, the green shimmers are more of a surprise, but I like them both!

      Slet
  2. They're soooo pretty. Beautiful colours. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Sapphire Weapon is so gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I am staggered. I love them both, they are two of the most beautiful shades I've ever seen *-*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, you need to buy them then, right - right, right ;)

      Slet
  5. Gorgeous! Wouldn't now which one to chose... though I slightly prefer Saphire weapon :)

    SvarSlet
  6. I love this colour & that glitter is amazing <3 <3 <3
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The glitters are so amazing in both, really unique :)

      Slet
  7. I like it a lot it my favourite is the Sapphire weapon

    SvarSlet
  8. Very very nice! Great weapons! I love Sapphire Weapon :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Both are really pretty! I especially love Ultimate Weapon... the blue shimmers in there are just stunning! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, - but oh, I thinks it's difficult to choose LOL

      Slet
  10. I like the blue one the best, since that is the one that looks the least "black", if you know what I mean :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know LOL - but actually in low light both look pretty Black....

      Slet
  11. I love the polishes in this collection. So much depth in them and easy to paint with.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, it's a really gorgeous collection!

      Slet
  12. gorgeous, both of them... think i never even heard of this polishes :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are really pretty - and there are so many brands, I like Rainbow Honey :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...