Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 13. november 2013

White in white - Artsy Wednesday

The theme this Artsy Wednesday is white – so I decided to challenge myself by painting white flowers on white nail polish.
The base color is Illamasqua Scorch, and I painted the flowers with acrylic colors using a silver for a little detail and outlining of the flowers. Then I added a coat of inm Northern Light Hologram Top Coat Silver (I kind of regret that step) and finally I top coated with Seche Vite.
Temaet i denne Artsy Wednesday er hvid – så jeg besluttede at udfordre mig selv ved at male hvide blomster på hvid bund.
Grundfarven er Illamasqua Scorch  og jeg malede blomsterne med akrylfarve, hvor jeg brugte en sølv til at outline blomsterne og skabe lidt detalje. Derefter lagde jeg et lag inm Northern Light Hologram Top Coat Silver (jeg fortryder lidt det trin), og tilslut brugte jeg Seche Vite som toplak.
Check out the other girls Artsy Wednesday mani's:
Michelle - Lab Muffin 
Melanie - Nail & Polish 
Catrine - Unnakednails
Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished
Wendy - M.A.S.P.O.O.A.S.E.
Haylee - Makeup and Masala

Rosemarie - Every Little Polish
Anna - Makeup'n More by Anna

53 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so, thanks a lot Mari!

      Slet
  2. I like how the silver looks nice on white.

    SvarSlet
  3. Thank you very much Helena, I'm so happy you like it!

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous, so delicate and pretty - well done!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy you like it :)

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. I'm happy to hear it, thanks a lot Lillibit!

      Slet
  6. Love how soft and pretty this is!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, thanks a lot Ameerah!

      Slet
  7. awesome, like a winter fairy-tale <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Svar
    1. Thank you so much Laro, I'm so pleased to hear it!!

      Slet
  9. Svar
    1. Thank you so much Gonca, so happy to hear it!

      Slet
  10. It's beautiful! Such harmonious manicure. Like it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it Camilla, thank you so much!!

      Slet
  11. That's really pretty, and I like the extra glitter a lot! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh my glitter loving friend like the extra glitter, yay, thanks a lot ;)

      Slet
  12. My very northern roots whisper "yay for white+silver!!". Love this manicure, really!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much, that made me happy!!

      Slet
  13. Very pretty! What a good idea. I've clicked to enlarge the photos and looked at them again and again.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, that is sweet music to my ears, thanks a lot Lani!!

      Slet
  14. So pretty and wintery! Love the pairing of silver and white! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree it definitely has a winter-y vibe, and I'm so happy you like it, thanks a lot Yun!!

      Slet
  15. I love this subtle look of silver on white! These are gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, I liked that combination quite a lot too, thanks a lot Amber!

      Slet
  16. Gorgeous! Your nails always look so professionally done!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, what a sweet thing to say, thanks a lot Haylee :)

      Slet
  17. This is very pretty Maria! I love it, it reminds me how beatiful is the landscape after a fresh snowfall :) and I usually don't like winter, but I love snow <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words - and I agree snow on a sunny winter day is lovely :)

      Slet
  18. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Miriam, I'm so happy you like it :)

      Slet
  19. Well, that's a perfect way to make a mani with white polishes only. So pure.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot my friend, I liked that pure feeling a lot too :)

      Slet
  20. Vary pretty! Reminds me of winter :)

    SvarSlet
  21. Don't regret that! So super classy, so super beautiful! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so pleased to hear it, thanks a lot *Ky* :)

      Slet
  22. I love the subtle flowers :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Irina, I'm so happy you do :)

      Slet
  23. this is so pretty and delicate!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm very pleased you like it, thank you so much shine eye :)

      Slet
  24. This is so delicate and lovely, Maria! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Traci, I'm so happy you like it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...