Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 17. november 2013

Chanel Tentation 541, Les Roses Ultimes collection - swatches

Chanel Tentation 541 – is from the Les Roses Ultimes coll. in the summer of 2012 including: Attraction 545Distraction 549, Frisson 543 and Tentation 541 - klik på navnene for at se de andre!
I absolutely adore Tentation, it’s a hot magenta/fuchsia polish with an amazing bluish-pink shimmer, just the way I like them :)
The application was a breeze, and this is 2 coats without a top coat.
Chanel Tentation 541 – er fra Les Roses Ultimes coll. sommeren 2012, der omfattede Attraction 545, Distraction 549Frisson 543 og Tentation 541 - click the names to see the others!
Jeg elsker Tentation, det er en hot fuchsia/magenta lak med et fantastisk blå/pink shimmer.
Den var super let at påføre, og her har du to lag uden toplak.
Do you like Tentation as much as I do...?
Synes du lige så godt om Tentation som jeg gør...?

31 kommentarer:

  1. gorgeous, the shimmer makes it special!

    SvarSlet
  2. That is a seriously hot pink polish.

    SvarSlet
  3. It looks like my Max Factor nail polish,love it!

    SvarSlet
  4. nice color, but not exactly my cup of tea ;)

    SvarSlet
  5. Now that's a great looking pink - and the shimmer is - again - amazing :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Lovely color, summer again! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, a color like this is instant summer :D

      Slet
  7. Gorgeous nail polish! And it looks so nice on you! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Irina - I love this polish :)

      Slet
  8. This is such a gorgeous bright color! I love the shimmers too! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, it's one of my favorite Chanels - so glad you like it :)

      Slet
  9. Ah! I love this on you, Maria! :D

    SvarSlet
  10. Soooo cute! And that hint of blue? <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - don't you see the blue-ish hints...?

      Slet
  11. It's on my wish list... and it's even more beautiful in your swatches than I could imagine. <3 Wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot - I hope you get it, it's gorgeous!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...