Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 1. november 2013

Rainbow Honey The Final battle coll. swatches: Ruby Weapon and Phoenix Down

Today I have 2 of the polishes from Rainbow Honey The Final Battle coll. - Monday, I will show you Ultimate Weapon and Sapphire Weapon from the same collection.
These were all give to me for review from the sweet Katarina from Edgy Polish...
OBS: This is 5 ml blogger sample bottles, normally they come in 15ml. bottles!


Ruby Weapon is a ruby polish with a fair amount of copper and gold shimmer - sooo pretty, and appropriate for the season....
This is two easy coats - no top coat. The dry time is good!

Phoenix Down is a clear base with multishaped and -sized glitters in orange, red, white and iridiscent. I sponged it on the tips of Ruby Weapon, and I layered on my ring finger nail over at blue base. The glitter is easy to work with and leaves the bottle willingly. I used Seche vite top coat for these swatches.

18 kommentarer:

  1. Ruby Weapon is perfect for this season, I agree, and it is so gorgeous! :)
    I think Phoenix Down is pretty much a unique one :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed - I think PD is that - and also great for all fall colors...

      Slet
  2. I like both the base and the glitter! They're very pretty both of them!

    SvarSlet
  3. Oeh I love those glitters, so gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  4. Ruby Weapon is really beautiful.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  5. Ruby Weapon look so gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  6. Really beautiful colors now! That's what I like to wear. And the combination with the layering and the blue accent is just perfect complementary color match!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am into fall colors so much too at the moment :)

      Slet
  7. Phoenix Down looks great. I love how you layered it.

    SvarSlet
  8. Ooh what a beautiful combo! Ruby Weapon looks amazing!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...