Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 18. november 2013

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 7

The never ending haul story continues...
I bought all these beauties from Edgy Polish, and I showed swatches of most of them quite a while back...

More pre-owned polishes...

 A few Orly's and a new hand cream...

An endless stream of pre-owned Chanel polishes :)

 Some new Dior's found on Ebay...

And from my local perfumery I bought the Superstition coll. from this fall I showed swatches of these a while back...
Have you by the way seen all my Chanel swatches and my inventory/stash list?
You can find it in the top menu - or right HERE

OBS: our Internet is dodgy because of a cable break down somewhere, so my connection is coming and going, might go entirely, so if I go quiet that's the reason :D
Should be fixed by the end of the week...

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

40 kommentarer:

  1. Love the look of Dior Forget-Me-Not

    SvarSlet
  2. Lovely new polishes. That Estee Lauder polish looks particularly interesting.

    SvarSlet
  3. I get all dizzy from all your polishes! :D And as always, especially impressed by the Chanels.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Haha - me too - and yes, I love those extra much :)

      Slet
  4. I love all of the colors you bought!

    SvarSlet
  5. Of course there's going to be a next episode. And a next one, and a next one. It won't end :D Great polishes, my friend! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hmmmm, I'm afraid you might be right ;)
      And yes they are :)

      Slet
  6. wow what a haul! I love the neverending story! Hope that your internet connection will be fixed soon.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like these episodes - it looks like it might be fixed now :)

      Slet
  7. omg... really, is this story is going to end... ever ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Uh, OH, aehhhm - *whispering* I'm afraid not anytime soon ;)

      Slet
    2. i bet ;)
      never mind, more great polishes for us to see :D

      Slet
    3. LOL I'm happy you see it that way ;)

      Slet
  8. Want them all!! Khaki Vert??! *died*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Psttt *wishering* I have two also an extra Khaki Brune - do you want to swap...?

      Slet
  9. Wow you got so many gorgeous new polishes! Well done. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Yun, I'm so happy you like them too :)

      Slet
  10. So many gorgeous polishes <3

    SvarSlet
  11. Do you have 'somewhere' enough to put them all :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I have room for at least 2 times as many as I own now - not good ;)

      Slet
  12. You're gonna kill me, with this kind of post <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. "killing you softly...." - hopefully not, I would miss you so much :)

      Slet
  13. I know I will enjoy seeing the swatches of all these nail polishes, because this is the interesting part, you can see them, understand if you like them, maybe decide to buy them... :-) If I had to choose only few of them I would like to have green Orly, blue Dior, Dior Forget-Me-Not, Chanel Blue Boy and Chanel Blue Rebel :-) Predictable, yes? :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...