Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 14. november 2013

April Sugar

The base color is Chanel April 533 and I added Ozotic 902 Sugar (purple/pink shimmer) to the tips, randomly dabbing it, letting it move upwards too. Click on their names to see swatches.
Then I grabbed my acrylic craft colors, painted some flowers and top coated with Seche Vite.
Grundfarven er Chanel April 533 og jeg duppede Ozotic 902Sugar (lilla/pink shimmer) på tipperne sådan lidt tilfældigt og lod det gå lidt op af neglen nogen steder. Klik på navnene for at se swatches.
Derefter malede jeg lidt blomster med mine akrylfarver, og toplakken er Seche Vite.

27 kommentarer:

  1. I wish I had the ability to do that kind of flowers. They are so beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  2. That Ozotic looks interesting on that fuchsia. I should try with my Ozotic too.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should, I liked that combo a lot!

      Slet
    2. I'll test it tomorrow. Unfortunately I don't have that 902, but it should work with 905 too.

      Slet
    3. I'm sure it will - I hope to see it :)

      Slet
  3. Svar
    1. Thank you so much Ann-Sofie, I'm so pleased you like it :)

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. I'm happy you think so, thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  5. Ooh the colors in this one are just so pretty together! Love it! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you think so Yun, thank you so much :)

      Slet
  6. Really nice base colour and beautiful flowers! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Tanja, I'm so please you like the combo!

      Slet
  7. april's flowers looks great :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sure April is happy to hear it - I know I am, thanks Zana :)

      Slet
  8. I'm kinda in love with this colour combo! ;)

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh my god, how beautiful! A perfect color combination, and the flowers are ... wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I am so happy you like it, thank you so much Camilla :)

      Slet
  10. Amazing mani! Love the colors and the sparkle <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it Irina, thank you so much :)

      Slet
  11. Aw how beautiful! I love the sparkles :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Traci, I'm so pleased you like it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...