Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 10. november 2013

Chanel Mica Rose 495, Celestian Light coll.spring 2009 - swatches

Chanel Mica Rose 495 – is from the Celestian Light coll., spring 2009, and is of course sold out a long time ago. The nail polishes in this collection were: Cosmic Violine 497, Mica Rose 495 and a re-promotion of Dazzling (originally released for Christmas 2007).
It is a pale baby pink with a very pretty shimmer, very feminine and light. It’s not a color I normally would buy, but when I got a chance to buy it pre-owned for my collection, I took it.
If you are OK with a slightly more visible nail line 2 coats are enough, but this is 3 coats. The application was easy, and it has a shiny finish even without a top coat.
Chanel Mica Rose 495 – er fra Celestian Light koll., foråret 2009, og er naturligvis udsolgt for længst. De andre lakker i denne kollektion var: Cosmic Violine 497  Mica Rose 495 og en genudgivelse af Dazzling (oprindeligt udgivet julen 2007).
Det er en meget lys baby lyserød med et smukt shimmer, meget feminin og let. Det er ikke er farve, jeg normalt ville købe, men jeg fandt den let brugt og kan nu vise den her for jer som en del af min kollektion.
Du kan nøjes med to lag, hvis du er OK med en lidt synligere neglelinie, men her ser du 3 lag. Den var let at påføre, og den har en flot og skinnende finish selv uden toplak.
What do you think of Mica Rose...?
Hvad synes du om Mica Rose...?

26 kommentarer:

  1. That's a real beautiful varnish, but unfortunately too bright for me.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. T be honest I do not think it is really *my* color either, but you know my mission ;)

      Slet
  2. It is so fluffy and girly. It also looks very nice on your nails.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fluffy is actually a very good way of describing it - I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  3. So delicate and sweet! Really lovely, especially with the pretty shimmers! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  4. I like the colour, looks delicate and elegant! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Mica Rose is so soft and pretty! :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. Yes, that's a perfect way to describe it :)

      Slet
  7. OMG, one of the best pink I've ever seen *3*

    SvarSlet
  8. super elegant, but not quite my type... guess i'm not that elegant, and the polish can't be more elegant of me ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I'm not elegant either then :)
      I don't feel it's perfect for my skin, but for so many others it is :)

      Slet
  9. Prett! I'm not sure I would wear it but it is very pretty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it's not my color either, it doesn't match my skin tone, but it is pretty to look at!

      Slet
  10. The shimmer makes it looks super pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The shimmer is really pretty in this one :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...