Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 3. november 2013

Chanel Emprise 569, Printemps Precieux coll. - swatches

Chanel Emprise 569 – is from the Printemps Precieux coll. spring 2013 including Accessoire 573 Emprise 569 and Fracas 571.
Emprise is a pale peach/beige with a subtle shimmer.
This is 2 easy coats without a top coat, so the opacity is really good for a nude – and look at that shiny finish…
Chanel Emprise 569 – er fra Printemps Precieux coll. foråret 2013 der omfattede Accessoire 573,  Emprise 569 og Fracas 571.
Emprise er en lys fersken/beige nude med et let shimmer.
Du ser her to let påførte lag uden toplak, så det er en velpigmenteret nude – og se lige hvor flot dens skinnende finish er…
What do you think...?
Later today I will show you the gorgeous pink Fracas, thus completing this collection...
Hvad synes du om den...?
Did you see yesterdays post about Chanel Red Dream?
Hvad synes dy om den...?
Senere i dag viser jeg den smukke lyserøde Fracas,og har dermed vist alle 3 lakker fra kollektionen...
Så du gårsdagens indlæg om Chanel Red Dream?

20 kommentarer:

  1. This one looks great on you, but no colour for me ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you think so, but I'm not really convinced abut it for me either color-wise ;)

      Slet
  2. I agree with Elena. It looks great on you. I can also see it covered in some adorable nail art.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it on me, and I have prepared a post with nail art over these swatches, that I think you will like ;)

      Slet
  3. Emprise is very pretty! I like how the shimmer is blue, setting it apart from other peach/nude shades out there in nail polish land. This is the classy & worth-the-price difference I expect from Chanel nail polish. Once again, your swatches are flawless Maria!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, and I'm happy you love Chanel too :)

      Slet
  4. I love it with your skin tone, so classy!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm not convinced, but I'm happy you think so tho :)

      Slet
  5. Nice peach shade, to me it would be very useful for many designs! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's the kind of shade that loves nail art :)

      Slet
  6. Peach, 2 coats, shiny and shimmer. That sonds like a beautiful polish! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL the perfect combo for a peach lover :)

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. I was pretty sure you would like it Traci :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...