Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 24. november 2013

Chanel Azur 465, Aurora Blues Accent coll. swatches

Chanel Azur 465 - is from the Aurora Blues Accent coll. spring 2008 including: Blue Satin 461Rose Satin 463WhiteSatin 459 and Azur 465 - click on the names to see the rest!
Bonus info: Black Satin 219 does not belong to this collection! 
Azur is a topper, a beautiful blue shimmer, and here I show it index to pinkie over: Chanel Blue Satin 461, China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway, Nails Inc. Baker Street and Alessandro Deep Ocean Blue.
I am so happy to have found Azur, I like it really much as a topper.
Chanel Azur 465 – er fra Aurora Blues Accent coll. foråret 2008 der omfattede: Blue Satin 461Rose Satin 463WhiteSatin 459 and Azur 465 - klik på navnene for at se de andre!
Bonus info: Black Satin 219 hører ikke til denne kollektion!
Azur er en effektlak, der bruges over andre lakker. Det er en smuk blå shimmer, og her er den vist fra pege- til lillefinger over: Chanel Blue Satin 461, China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway, Nails Inc. Baker Street og Alessandro Deep Ocean Blue.
Jeg er super glad for at have fundet Azur brugt, for jeg synes utroligt meget om den!
What do you think of Azur - and what are your thoughts on the entire collection...?
Hvad synes du om Azur - og hvad synes du om hele kollektionen...?

28 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. It is indeed - I'm so happy to have found it!

      Slet
  2. That's a real pretty topcoat, but looking at your pictures, made me know, why I never had the feeling to need this one. It's very similar to YSL Première Neige :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I have it, but still I have the YSL on my wish list ;)

      Slet
  3. Now this is interesting. Both top coat and how you combined it with other polishes. Gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such a useful and pretty little shimmer - I'm glad you liked the layering combinations...

      Slet
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the mani!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so gorgeous indeed - and thanks a lot Emily!

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. I sure do - and I'm so happy to have it :)

      Slet
  6. Azur is totally stunning! I love it over all four colors you showed! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - I love it - and I'm happy you like it too :)

      Slet
  7. I love that effect polish, it's gorgeous!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such a useful polish, and I'm so happy to have found it :)

      Slet
  8. This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen! *3*

    SvarSlet
  9. Amazing topper! I like it esspecially over darker colors :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...