Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 30. november 2013

Dior Apparat 871, Les Rouges Or coll. Holiday 2011 swatches - Collaboration Saturday

On this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I am today showing:
Dior Apparat 871 from the 2011 Holiday collection Les Rouges Or - it's a gorgeous warm-toned wine red with touch of rust and it has a beautiful golden shimmer, not as golden as the bottle leads you to think.
The formula is flawless and the dry time is good. You see 2 coats without a top coat.
På denne Collaboration Saturday sammen med min veninde Elena fra PicturedTinsel viser jeg i dag:
Dior Apparat 871 fra 2011 julekollektionen Les Rouges Or - det er en smuk warmtonet vinrød med et strejf af rust og den har et smukt gyldent shimmer, der ikke er så udtalt gylden som flasken kunne få en til at tro.
Lakken er let at arbejde med og tørretiden er god. Du ser her to lag uden toplak.
What you think of Apparat?
Lets see what Elena is showing us today :)
Hvad synes du om Apparat?
Lad os se Elena hvad viser os i dag ;)

30 kommentarer:

  1. This varnish is looking very familiar to me ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I wonder shy - sometimes great minds think alike ;)

      Slet
  2. You've written everything while you were typing the word "gorgeous" :) Looove that!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm :) - I'm afraid I do not understand what you are saying?

      Slet
    2. I mean, you've put the word "gorgeous" in your post and with that you have told everything about this lacquer and what it is: gorgeous! :)

      Slet
    3. Ahhhh, thanks for explaining, after I wrote it I thought it could be what you ment :)

      Slet
  3. I love that nail polish, it's sooo beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Awesome! And it's perfect for Christmas, too ♥

    SvarSlet
  5. I love that it's less golden on the nails than in the bottle. Nice polish! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I kind of guessed, so I'm glad you like it ;)

      Slet
  6. What a rich fall color... so pretty! That shimmer is really stunning! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  7. I love these rich warm rusty shades. This one is beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, this is a prime specimen among those :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...