Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 16. november 2013

Chanel Attraction 545, Les Roses Ultimes collection - swatches

Chanel Attraction 545 – is from the Les Roses Ultimes coll. in the summer of 2012 including: Attraction 545, Distraction 549,  Frisson 543 and Tentation 541 – click on their names to see them.
Attraction is a pearlescent white with a very shiny and pearly finish. It’s fairly opaque in the first coat, which is fantastic for a white pearlescent polish, but I applied two for these swatches – and did not add a top coat.
Unfortunately it is very prone to brush strokes, so you might want to sponge the second coat on and use a top coat. 
Chanel Attraction 545 – er fra Les Roses Ultimes coll. sommeren 2012, der omfattede Attraction 545, Distraction 549,  Frisson 543 og Tentation 541 – klik på navnene for at se dem!
Attraction er en perle hvid med en meget skinnende og perleagtig finish. Den er meget vel pigmenteret, så det er lige før et lag dækker, hivlket er fantastisk for en hvid perlemorslak, men her ser du to lag uden toplak.
Den er desværre meget svær at påføre uden at lave penselmærker/striber, så det kan være en god ide at duppe det sidste lag på og naturligvis bruge en toplak.
OK, what is your verdict...?
OK, hvad synes du...?

24 kommentarer:

  1. I had a similar polish when I was a kid. This is too frosty for my taste now.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If it wasn't prone to brush stroke (like this finish seem always to be), I think it's pretty - but I love pearls too :)

      Slet
  2. OMG this polish is so perfect for Christmas. Snowy :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right about that - totally snow :)

      Slet
  3. i'm not sure if i'd wear it, but looks so elegant on you :D

    SvarSlet
  4. I'm sorry, but it'd be to streaky for me.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't like those brush strokes either, too bad, I love the polish otherwise :)

      Slet
  5. I think every nail polish has it's special perfect occasion. This one would be a wedding. Your last photo, I think, shows it as it should be seen. Innocence ... ;-).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, this is the perfect wedding color - LOL, yes ;)

      Slet
  6. I have something similar, I don't like the finish so I'm using it with mattifying top coat on :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, that sounds interesting too, might give that a try :)

      Slet
  7. Hmmhmmm.... I think I'd use it for stamping if it was my polish, hahaha!!! :D Typical me. It's a Chanel For F*ck's sake! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well at the end of the day a polish is a polish, not matter if it's a high end or low end brand, and this might work as a stamping polish since it is very well pigmented ;)

      Slet
  8. OMG, those brush strokes are... SO damn high visible

    SvarSlet
  9. I think it looks very beautiful in the bottle, and perhaps it's a must have for a Channel collector :) just to put it in a row of Channels and to admire its beauty. I'm serious :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You know I'm on a mission: show as many Chanel polishes as possible, and that's what I am doing :)
      And I love to show entire collections :)

      Slet
  10. Although you can see the brush strokes, it's lovely :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...