Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 5. november 2013

Picture Polish Starry Night - swatches

I will let these swatches of Picture Polish Starry Night speak for themselves :)
You see 2 coats (1 could be enough) over 1 coat of black polish - no top coat...
Later today I will show it with nail art!
What do you think of Starry Night...?

This was part of the birthday present from the sweet Wenche from Norway Nails - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount...

See Starry Night with nail  art later today!

33 kommentarer:

  1. O my god, this is perfection.

    SvarSlet
  2. I will be happy to have this kind of night on my nails at least once a week! Gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. It makes a beautiful night sky! :) The glitter is sooooo pretty!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is quite outstanding, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  4. to say it's gorgeous is an understatement

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I think you just fell in love with Starry Night :)

      Slet
  5. I'm with Shine eye on this one. I'm lost for words how beautiful this polish is and how well it suits you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I knew you would like it LOL - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  6. wow....I am in love with Starry Night <3

    SvarSlet
  7. The pictures really talk themselves! :D
    I'm falling in love <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You too - I hope there are enough Starry Nights for all of you :)

      Slet
  8. Oh my, how beautiful this is, so chic!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it Natalia, thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  9. I love how this sparkles! It is so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  10. it really looks like you have a starry night on your nails *.*

    SvarSlet
  11. So beautiful!! It really looks like a starry night! :D

    SvarSlet
  12. Stunned by this one! It's like staring into space!! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...