Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 27. december 2014

Chanel Dazzling 477 and Delice 147, Holiday 2007 - Collaboration Saturday

Chanel Dazzling 477 and Delice 147 were released as the 2007 Holiday collection, and I'm showing both in this version of Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Chanel Dazzling 477 is a slightly muted red cream leaning. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two without a top coat.

Delice over Dazzling:
Chanel Delice 147 is a sheer flakie/shimmer, buildable in more coats, but I primarily see it as a topper. I show it over Dazzling and A England Camelot – no top coat.
Do you like them?
Now lets go and visit Elena shall we :)

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year - Wish- & swap list

24 kommentarer:

  1. Dazzling really makes one dazzle ;o). But I really don't know what about Delice.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it does - well I like Delice very much as a topper...

      Slet
  2. I am a sucker for red polish and Delice is also soooo sweet!

    SvarSlet
  3. Mmm chanel dazzling es precioso, y junto con delice 147 queda muy bonito!

    SvarSlet
  4. Delice is my pick and Dazzling is nice with its shimmer :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Delice is such a pretty topper - there is no shimmer in Dazzling tho :)

      Slet
  5. Dazzling is a gorgeous red and I love Delice - what a topper :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. It still takes a lot to beat a nice red and that Dazzling is "dazzling"

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL you are SO right a dazzling red is beautiful ;)

      Slet
  7. Such an wonderful red!!! love it!

    SvarSlet
  8. That classic red is very classy. I like it a lot.

    SvarSlet
  9. The red is a classic but hello to the topper *_*

    SvarSlet
  10. this is what i call a perfect red

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...