Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 22. december 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Twilight Peacock swatches

Liquid Sky Lacquer Twilight Peacock is a multichrome shifting between blue, purple, green, olive and teal, and it has a delightful holo dust – it’s really complex! It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two without a top coat.
I like how complex this is - like in like a lot!!!
I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

30 kommentarer:

  1. This is maybe one of the sweetest polishes seen in the latest period, I just love it *_*

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh wow, wonderful :) I love it! You know it caught my eye in the haul post :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I thought you would like the swatches :)

      Slet
  3. Love all those different colours you see in this polish, amazing!

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh, dear goodness *_* I really need something like this!

    SvarSlet
  5. Twilight Peacock was my first Liquid Sky (received in a swap!): multichrome, holo, it's pratically perfect :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahh - pure nostalgia - it was a great way to learn about Liquid Sky - it really is perfect!

      Slet
  6. What a great colourshift in a pretty holo. I like!

    SvarSlet
  7. This looks really stunning. It's my ideal polish - I dream about polishes like these :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I hope you get it or something like it one day!!

      Slet
  8. Maria, I have to complain to you. You're showing too many beautiul polishes ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. *looking over my shoulder* *uh oh where is the too many beautiul polishes police* :D
      I'm so sorry, I know I'm bad :D

      Slet
  9. Multichrome holo? Yes, please!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...