Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 13. december 2014

Chanel Silver, Duo Platinum 2007 - Collaboration Saturday

Time flies - it's Collaboration Saturday once again together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel - and today we are both in the silver and gold business!
Chanel Silver – is from the Duo Platinum collection 2007.
One set of Duo Platinum was Holographic and the other one was Silver, both sold in sets with the base coat Base Fixante/Fixing Base.
Silver has a foil finish, and foil finishes shows any imperfections in the nail, and you know I have terrible ridges. That’s why I chose to show it over an old mani I was about to remove + a fresh coat of base coat and in 2 coats of Silver – no top coat.
Do you like Silver?
I wonder what Elena has for us today, maybe silver - or maybe even gold..?

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- &swap list 

34 kommentarer:

  1. Oh wow, this is a great silver polish!

    SvarSlet
  2. wow, it's so powerful, i love it!

    SvarSlet
  3. Bufff es tan tan bonito...... me encanta, casi me gustan más los nail polish antiguos que los que sacan ahora.... me enamoré de nuevo!

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow! i´m hyperventilating !!! loooooveee this chanel!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL that's how I felt the first time I got it and tried it on a swatch stick - it's like liquid silver!

      Slet
  5. I like it a lot because it doesn't seem brushstrokey.

    SvarSlet
  6. I'll just have to be content with my OPI Push & Shove since this was before I paid attention to Chanel (though I haven't been paying attention to them recently, either). :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is nice - but IMO not as liquid silver like as this one :)

      Slet
  7. Wow, this really looks as if you had aluminium foil on your nails. What a beautiful silver.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. Perfect silver! :-) The thing I don't like in this kind of nail polish (kind of metallic) are the visible brushstrokes, although I have to admit that here they are hardly visible :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Don't think I have seen a nicer silver

    SvarSlet
  10. What a great idea, using an old mani as a base for this one! :) Despite the fact this kind of polish is an imperfections magnifier, I really like it! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I figured it would give at least a bit more even nails - it is gorgeous!

      Slet
  11. Wow that finish is amazing. I love how you put it over an old mani, but that aside I am impressed at how little streaking is happening.

    SvarSlet
  12. wow! Silver is so wonderful! i need it :((((( and i hope I will get it ;D
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You do indeed - it's amazing :)
      PS I have a spare bottle ;)

      Slet
  13. This is such a gorgeous silver! I do love a good silver. This is a winner for sure Maria :-D

    SvarSlet
  14. It's beautiful! Really beautiful! What a good idea to wear it over an old mani.

    SvarSlet
  15. Hi! I am in love with this colour. I noticed you made a comment about having a spare! Would you be interested in selling it to a young avid Chanel vernis lover? It would make my entire year to own such a beautiful polish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sorry, it isn't for sale...
      Not long ago I did have one, but unfortunately for you it's sold.
      I'm sure you get it sooner or later ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...