Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 16. december 2014

Emily de Molly Seeing Red swatches

Emily de Molly Seeing Red is a gorgeous, bright red (in artificial light with a strong pink hue) holo with a strong effect in most light settings – but as always it’s difficult to capture the rainbows in red holos with the camera. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's such a pretty red!
I bought it from Norway Nails. Use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

27 kommentarer:

  1. I can't complain on Emily De Molly, I see so many beauties here, including this one.

    SvarSlet
  2. I still don't have any Emily De Molly polishes, but I think I will have to buy soon.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow! I'm catching up posts from the last days and my morning is starting with something really stunning! Love holo reds ♡

    SvarSlet
  4. that's beautiful with the tiny holo glitter

    SvarSlet
  5. It certainly is a very pretty red holo. Very cheery for gloomy days. Or festive.

    SvarSlet
  6. I love this bright red, so warm and pretty. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. It's very pretty and I do like the name too :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - the name is really fun and perfect :)

      Slet
  8. That's a pretty red indeed. It's also in my stash, along with the others I went through in my search for the perfect red holo :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Did you find the perfect red holo for you yet?

      Slet
  9. My eyes popped out, this is WOW *______*

    SvarSlet
  10. It's very fresh and bright! Definitely going on my wish list.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...