Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 25. december 2014

Ice Polish Bloody Good Day swatches

Ice Polish Bloody Good Day was created for the World Blood Donation Day. It’s described as a berry-red linear holographic polish with a pink and red shimmer, and it looks so gorgeous on the photo in the shop. So I must admit I was disappointed when I saw this slightly metallic muted rose pink with a medium strength holo – fairly strong in the sun tho. It's not "un-pretty", just not at all what I expected. The first coat is very opaque, but this is two easy coats and a coat of Seche Vite…
What do you think?

23 kommentarer:

  1. You are right. It s little disappointing. I was hoping to see a bloody red. but not a bad shade (:

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, not the expected - but also not bad :)

      Slet
  2. It's not so bad, but it's also not a polish I would have bought.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. It looks different in the photo they showed so I understand your disappointment. It looks nice on you.

    SvarSlet
  4. I like the color - but the shop picture is soooo different! Sad!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, a shop should show the right color IMO...

      Slet
  5. I can see why you were a bit disappointed but it's beautiful anyway, IMHO :)

    SvarSlet
  6. It's nice, but it does look different! That's odd! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow, not even close to the one in the official photos.
    Love the name and the story behind it though.

    SvarSlet
  8. It's pretty, but it doesn't remind me of blood, and it's very different from the description and the gorgeous photo. Sometimes it seems like they have switched the names by mistake, like Darling Diva BEWBS that also has both purple photos.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I understand :)
      But you are right and/or the photos have not been edited to match the color in person....

      Slet
  9. The colour is not even close to the photo in the shop. I'd be hugely disappointed and I'd definitely have felt like I had been cheated.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yep, that pretty much sums up how I feel :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...