Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 10. december 2014

Il Etait Un Vernis No Comment, Once Upon A Time coll. swatches

Today I’m showing the first of three polishes from a new brand called Il Etait UnVernis. Behind it are two French girls that met each other through their blogs: Bé (nickname for Bérangère) and Stéphanie. In France they weren’t able to find a company that would manufacture small quantities and tailor-made colors, so now they are being produced in Australia. The polishes are 5-free: no formaldehyde, no toluene, no DBP, no formaldehyde resin, no camphor, and they are vegan (no animal based ingredients and not tested on animals).
Il Etait Un Vernis No comment is from the Once Upon A Time collection. The formula is really nice to work with and the dry time is good. It’s a bright and shimmery red with holo flakies. The red shade has elements of pink and a touch of coral. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think?
Tomorrow I'm showing Crush On Blue and Monday I'll show Beyond Words from the same collection!

28 kommentarer:

  1. It's looking very nice.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. That's a very interesting finish. I'm looking forward to seeing the other two :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm not a fan of coral shades, but I like the back story of this new brand and wish the girls all the luck. I'm looking forward to seeing the other two polishes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Neither am I - but this is most of all red.
      Yes, it will be interesting to follow them in the future :)

      Slet
  4. I don't look well in coral shades but I like this nail polish, I'm sure it will find its fans, just not 'my' shade - it looks very well.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. As I wrote to Vedrana, it is mostly red, I didn't really feel it was coral...

      Slet
  5. It's a pretty shade, I do like it :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. This is such a pretty shade and a lovely glitter sparkle to it

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, those flakies makes a huge difference :)

      Slet
  7. gorgeous shade, perfect for christmas!

    SvarSlet
  8. Pretty shade, it seems so strange that they had to "virtually" move to Australia to produce their indie polishes :-(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It kind of does, but the quality is worth it :)

      Slet
  9. Holo flakies... who doesn't like that! Gorgeous!!

    SvarSlet
  10. This is so unique and lovely :) Amazing lacquer! And it's sad no one created tailor-customed lacquers in France, it would be amazing to have those around the corner :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well - they ship from France - so for you they are :)

      Slet
  11. This is a lovely, lovely color! Always good to get to know new brands.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased you like it - and I agree, there are so many interesting brands that get way too little attention!

      Slet
  12. Very beautiful polish! Interesting to hear that it couldn't be produced in France. Nfu- Oh, Gina Tricot, and many of my H&M polishes are...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They probably are produced in much larger quantities...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...