Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 5. december 2014

Swatch spam: Joko, Mua, Wibo and Golden Rose

Today I have 5 polishes from to me 4 new brands – they are from a swap with the sweet Aneta from Not Copy A Cat!!
They are: Joko J172, Joko J175,  Mua Cherry Blossom, Wibo 3 Sweet Candy and Golden Rose 40.

Joko J172:
Joko J172 is a pretty, bright red with a subtle shimmer. Two coats would be enough for normal use, but this is three without a top coat, it’s finish is super shiny.

Joko J175:
Joko J175 is a straightforward green cream. It is super opaque in one coat and can easily be used like that, but this is two coats with a top coat.

Mua Cherry Blossom:
Mua Cherry Blossom is a fuchsia leaning dark pink cream. Two coats would be enough for normal use, but this is three with a top coat.

Wibo 3 Sweet Candy;
Wibo 3 Sweet Candy is a coral/salmon leaning pink with a golden shimmer, it’s pretty but not really good with my skin. This is two coats without a top coat.

Golden Rose 40:
Golden Rose 40 is from the Rich Color line. It’s a red-toned pink, not blue-toned like a “Maria-pink” LOL – but it’s a hot pink for sure. The finish is kind of metallic (but without brush strokes) and it’s pretty shimmer makes it kind glowing and very eye-catching.
- so what do you think - any favorites?

28 kommentarer:

  1. How do you like Golden Rose formula and brush?

    Out of these, the green Joko is my favourite, but the red Joko looks very interesting as well. That shimmer is something special.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's difficult to choose, but the red Joko maybe is my favorite...
      Hmmm the GR brush is a little too wide for my liking, the formula seemed nice tho...

      Slet
  2. Nice colors! The last two ones are my favorites from this bunch.

    SvarSlet
  3. ah , this is my kind of red ! stunning ! mint is incredible ! so beautiful pictures :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is a stunning red :)
      Thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  4. Wow, Maria, you look great in this red Joko! I like all the looks, the best the Whirling Dervish and Golden Rose :) I've read you like the GR formula, I'm glad.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm pleased you think so - and thanks for these beauties!

      Slet
  5. I like them all. My favorites are the Mua and the Golden Rose. I've only tried Golden Rose glitters, and love them. The other brands are new to me too.

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh wow some great swaps from Aneta :-) I've fallen for the red Joko, Wibo and GR - they are all really lovely and those shimmers <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It sure is :) - and you are right, they all are lovely!

      Slet
  7. What an awesome collection and those pinks ~ stunning!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you are right, we are talking pink overload!!

      Slet
  8. green joko, definitely :D
    the red joko looks fine too :D

    SvarSlet
  9. GR is my favourite! :)

    SvarSlet
  10. That last Golden Rose is a winner for sure!! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  11. Joko is such a wonderful vibrant red! Love it!

    SvarSlet
  12. Pink with golden shimmer....oh my!!! <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  13. Strangely my favourite one is Golden Rose :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...