Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 19. december 2014

Emily de Molly Inner Peace swatches

Emily de Molly Inner Peace is a slightly muted, soft blue holo with a very strong effect in most light settings. This is two easy coats without a top coat.
Do you like it?
It was the last of my Emily The Molly polishes for now - meet the rest and other indies here: Indies & Co.
I bought it from Norway Nails. Use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

28 kommentarer:

  1. Heavenly, simply heavenly, what a beauty!

    SvarSlet
  2. Emily de Moly makes gorgeous holos and this one is no exception :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Like it? LIKE IT? Nope, not at all. I love it, super love it, uber love it! *________________________________*

    SvarSlet
  4. Today again I wish light-blue wouldn't clash with my skin-tone - but it does :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe you should challenge yourself an try a light blue with a strong holo!

      Slet
  5. It's super gorgeous!! I like it very much :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Swimming pool blue :-P It's gorgeous!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I think maybe to pool needs a bit of cleaning ;)

      Slet
  7. I really like the dusky undertone!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm not too fond of dusky, but it's a pretty holo non the less :)

      Slet
  8. What a pretty blue holo! I love how it looks :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. I guess that seeing this nail polish on my nails would get me have some more inner peace :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Lovely polish!! Somehow I'm happy this is your last EdM, my wish list is way too long :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - I'm not sorry I added more to your EdM wish list :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...