Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 9. december 2014

OPI Gwen Stefani: Kiss Me - Or Elf!, Sleigh Parking Only, Just Beclaus and I Carol About You - swatch spam

I have my 4 picks of the OPI Gwen Stefani collection to show you: Kiss Me - Or Elf!, Sleigh Parking Only, Just Beclaus and I Carol About You!

Kiss Me - Or Elf!:
OPI Kiss Me – Or Elf! is a gorgeous and shimmery magenta – a very much “me” color!!

Sleigh Parking Only:
OPI Sleigh Parking Only is a blackened purple cream. In direct sunlight it has a purple hue – but the rest of the time it just feels black or super dark brown. This is two coats without a top coat…

Just Beclaus:
OPI Just Beclaus is a beautiful deep berry red purple cream. The brush was annoying in this one, very narrow at the base and spreading like a wide fan, so I had some clean up to do. This is two coats with a top coat. When I color edited I ended up changing my skin color a lot – but the polish is correct – so sorry about that… 

I Carol About You:
OPI I Carol About You is a gorgeous cross between eggplant and royal purple shimmer, I simply love it.
So do you have a favorite - and you did you buy any form this collection?
My favorites are I Carol About You and Kiss Me - Or Elf!

30 kommentarer:

  1. I bought Kiss me of Elf and I love it. I received I Carol about you in a swap and that's gorgeous too. :)
    I only see brown in Sleigh Parking Only, no purple visible to me :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like both my favorites - and yes, it's very difficult to see the purple in SPO...

      Slet
  2. Kiss Me - Or Elf looks so reach. Very Maria colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it is indeed very Maria - and so is ICAY!!

      Slet
  3. They look good. I got the mini set and it contains two of these, the two I was after! Kiss Me-Or Elf and I Carol About You - both are stunners :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. YAY - so you like the same - they are indeed stunners!

      Slet
  4. The two last ones are my favourites.

    SvarSlet
  5. I like them all! Beautiful swatches! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. That first one is so beautiful

    SvarSlet
  7. Every color is amazing but the first one is soooo awesome!
    perfect swatches!

    SvarSlet
  8. My mood today says: Just Beclaus :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. My fav ones are yours :) Come on, they are so shimmery that one simply cannot not loving them :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You have a great taste LOL
      And you are SO right ;)

      Slet
  10. The Elf is my favorite.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. Hard to choose, all of them are so pretty! If I had to... the pink one <3

    SvarSlet
  12. Just Beclaus is my favorite. I have to admit with all these indie brands around I don't feel the urge to buy any OPI polishes ...

    SvarSlet
  13. Love the name "Sleigh Parking Only". LOL! But I liked the other 3 polishes, especially the 2 last ones. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I suspect that was part of me buying it ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...